A beautiful facility overlooking Yellow Creek Lake, the WCG Cottage is totally owned and cared for by the Indiana North Christian Women Connection (previously known as the Indiana North Women of the Church of God). The building was dedicated during the 1986 Camp Meeting. The WCG members named the new cottage Martin Manor in honor of the work done by Mary Martin, who was WCG President at the time, and her husband Bill Martin, who was the contractor for the project. Mary and Bill together gave over 2700 hours of volunteer service to bring the project to completion.
- The main level of the cottage has a fully-furnished great room, fully-equipped kitchen, bedroom with double bed, and a full-sized bathroom.
- The upper level has 4 bedrooms, each with two twin beds. A full-sized bathroom is also located on this level.
- The lower level is a large, carpeted and paneled, conference-type room. This level also includes a full-sized bathroom.
- A spacious deck on the north side of the main level overlooks the lake. A second deck is located on the north side of the lower level.
This facility, which is perfect for small-group retreats, is available for use by a church, para-church, Sunday-School class, or family. The cost is $75 per day/night for up to four people plus $5 for each additional person.
A few rules must be followed for this facility to be available at such a reasonable price:
- One adult must be present for every 4 children/youth.
- A clean-up procedure that is posted in the cottage must be followed before leaving.
- Occupants must bring their own pillows, linens, and towels.
- NO PETS (other than guide or assistance dogs) are allowed.
- In addition, each occupant is expected to follow the YCL Rules of Conduct. To view or print a copy of that document click here: YCL RULES OF CONDUCT.
For further information or reservations contact Patricia Mitterling by phone at (574) 893-4496 or (574) 250-3723; or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.